OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 By Hohenstein
The products of KTP Accessories Co., Ltd. are certified by OEKO-TEX (STANDARD 100 Class 1) to ensure that our products are high quality, safe and environmental friendly. We continue testing our products for Oeko-Tex Standard 100 every year. From material selection to color finishing, we put our best effort to manufacture and deliver the most safe and eco-friendly products to all garment manufacturers and apparel’s end-users in the market.
What’s Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification
– an independent testing and certification system for textile raw materials, intermediate and end products at all stages of production.
– Criteria, testing for harmful substances includes; illegal substances, legally regulated substances, known harmful (but not legally regulated) chemicals, as well as parameters for health care.
– Product class I; Textile items for babies and toddlers up to 3 years (clothing, toys, bed linen, terry cloth items etc.)
The requirement for certification of textile products is that all components of an item have to comply with the required criteria without exception.
Attachment Strength Test
– We conduct an attachment strength test on every snap buttons, especially for prong snap button. Since, prong snap button is mostly used for a children wear, and we ensure a safety to every piece of prong snaps. A tensile force is applied to test the attachment strength between snap and fabric, prong and stud, and prong and socket.
– K.T.P. prong snaps meet the requirement of 90 newtons and other higher standards required by clients.
Color Quality Testing